1. Presentation of our website
In compliance with French law n° 2004-2005 of June, 21st 2004, article 6, for digital economy trust, it is to notice to the website users’ identities of different stakeholders involved in conception and operation of the website:
- Owner : SPHEREL Systèmes – SAS registered in France under Toulouse RCS registration n° 791 075 401 – with share capital 25 000€ – Intercommunity VAT n°: FR62 791075401 – Headquarters located at 10 bis route d’Ax, 31120 Portet sur Garonne – France. Tél : (33)5 34 51 53 18 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication manager : SPHEREL Systèmes– email@example.com, as a moral person – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webmaster : email@example.com
3. Products or services presented by www.celians.com
www.celians.com website’s goal is to provide accurate information about services and products offered by SPHEREL Systèmes. Nevertheless, we do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; that the material on the website is up to date; or that the website or any service on the website will remain available. All information published on the website is given as indication and can evolve. Moreover, data published on www.celians.com are not exhaustive, they are subjects to change.
4. Limitations of technical data
5. Industrial and intellectual property
Intellectual property rights and rights of use and reproduction of this website, its pages, screen captures, logos, icons, sounds and all the information they contain, their appearance and design are exclusively owned by the company, unless otherwise stated.
Any violation of copyrights is penalised by article L.335-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code with 2 years’ imprisonment and a 150,000€ fine.
Pictures right of use: ONERA, Fotolia.
6. Limitations of liability
SPHEREL Systèmes will not be liable of any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s material when using www.celians.com website as the result of any material that does not match specifications in article 4 or in case of bug or incompatibility. We will not be liable to the user in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
Interactive pages (to ask a question in the contact form) are available to the user. Will not be liable for any injurious statement on our interactive pages and we reserve the right to supress all content opposed to the company’s values or to French law and pursue civil and /or penal liability of the users, especially in case of racist, injurious, defaming or pornographic statements.
7. Protection of personal data, respect of privacy and liberties
In France, personal data is protected by law n° 78-87 of January 6th 1978, law n° 2004-801 of August 6th 2004, article L. 226-13 of Penal Code and European directive of October 24th 1995.
When using www.celians.com website, information about the user are collected, such as: URL from which the user acceded, his browser as well as his IP (Internet Protocol) address. In any case, your personal data, resulting from this communication is stored in a file that is the property of SN Celians. The purpose of this file is to manage the business relation and to inform the users of our products through our contact form and newsletter. This data will not be revealed to third parties, what so ever. The user gives this information with full knowledge, especially as he fills in the form himself. It is specified whether fields are mandatory or not.
Database collection is protected by law of July 1st 1998 applying Directive 96/9 of March 11th 1996 regarding database legal protection.
www.celians.com website is registered at the French CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) under registration n°: 1853755.
In accordance with provisions 38 and followings of « Informatique et libertés » 78-17 law of January 6th 1978 regarding IT, database and individual liberties, the user has a right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of his personal data. In order to exercise your right you must address a written and signed request to: SPHEREL Systèmes – 10 bis route d’Ax, 31120 Portet sur Garonne – France, with a copy if ID card, his signature and the return address for the answer.
8. Hyper links and cookies
www.celians.com uses hyperlinks pointing to other websites, with SPHEREL Systèmes’ agreement. Nevertheless, SPHEREL Systèmes cannot check those websites’ contents so that we cannot warranty the accuracy of information published on these Internet websites.
- With Internet Explorer : Tools/ Internet options. Click Confidentiality and chose Block all cookies
- With Firefox : click Firefox button on top of the browser / options. Click on Privacy and set Conservation rules on: “use personal settings for history”. Uncheck the box to deactivate cookies.
- With Safari : click on top right of the browser (cog icon), select Settings and Advanced settings. In Confidentiality, click Content settings. In Cookies section, you can block cookies.
- With Chrome: click on top right of the browser on the menu icon (3 horizontal lines), select Settings and click on Advanced settings. In Confidentiality section, select Settings and Confidentiality tab where you can block cookies.
9. Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive non-jurisdiction of the court of Paris, France.
Main law involved are: law n° 78-17 of January 6th 1978, modified by law n° 2004-801 of August 6th 2004 regarding IT, database and liberties; law n° 2004-575 of June 21st 2004 of digital economy trust.